Wage Garnishment Processing
Statistics reveal that for most small businesses, 25% of their employees have some type of wage garnishment. Yet, many small businesses are unable to manage the process in a simple, cost effective manner. In fact, when done in-house, the process can actually cost up to $10 per garnishment. Solex offers a Wage Garnishment Service to relieve your staff of managing and calculating complex garnishments for child support payments, tax levies, bankruptcies, and liens.
- Automated system of checks and balances
- Eliminates need for manual calculations and payments
- Prioritizes multiple garnishments
- Schedules payments according to court orders
- Prepares reports that document all activity
- Remains current with existing laws and regulations