Web G/L Interface
Seamlessly post payroll information to your QuickBooks accounting package. Accessed via Online Employer, you, or your accountant, now have a convenient online capability to post payroll data. Save time, reduce errors and have more flexibility with the General Ledger Interface.
Benefits of Online Employer G/L
- Flexible solution to chart total net pay or each paycheck.
- Distribute payroll expenses to multiple accounts.
- Improves accuracy – no duplicate data entry.
- Direct online access by their accountant or auditor.
- New file received with every payroll.
- No third party involvement to apply payroll data to the General Ledger.
A G/L Interface Made Simple!
Wizards guide you through a one-time set up to map their payroll to G/L accounts. This will determine how payroll is applied to the General Ledger for accounting purposes-whether they post net payroll as a lump sum or send payroll information for each check number to individual accounts. You can even post earnings, taxes and deductions to multiple accounts. Once you’ve set up the chart of accounts, the profile is saved along with payroll information. After each payroll, a file will be instantly generated that can be apply directly to the General Ledger.
- Upload a G/L enrollment file to the web for client/accountant mapping to the QuickBooks Chart of Accounts.
- First time in, allow a client/accountant to map or join each pay category with a QuickBooks G/L account and save.
- Each payroll run, Solex will automatically create and upload a .csv file with employee net detail and write this data to an SQL database.
- Once a month, or for each payroll run, allow a client/accountant to access Online Employer, view the summary totals, review their mapping and auto post to QuickBooks accounts via a single General Journal transaction with multiple distributions.
- Post cash by either summary amount or by check.
- View/print five different reports on the web site.
- Bill clients in Solex for Web G/L by pay run if you wish.
- View mapped old pay run totals previously posted to QuickBooks.
- Allow for the building of QuickBooks .IIF import files for older versions of QuickBooks.